Saturday, January 10, 2009

THIS IS AN EMAIL WE RECEIVED

Have your cloths. I ordered from Connie Marlow. I have promoted these things for free, giving them as gifts for my whole family, then they order them for friends, then they do the same. I have now promoted the mops. My family in Mtn. View, MO, Willow Springs, Cape Girardeau, Springfield, and all over Missouri have started ordering them. I have talked the local daycares and preschools into ordering them and gitting rid of their towel service!!! I have probably sold over 100 of these for you guys in the past year if not more!!! I love your products!!! You are great! Thanks for selling a great product. My stepmother Elaine hasn't used Windex in over a year!!! She hung up the hoover floormate and uses only your mop now. She's got her whole family using them and so on. My mom, Debbie Weaver, in Cape; she has her entire office and family hooked!
I love you guys!
I will continue promoting your products!

Mandy Hartman

For more information please click on our links below.

or 

No comments: